Saturday, July 7, 2012

Slip Sliding Away

I am perpetually behind it seems. I never seem to be caught up with work and for sure am not caught up with my scrapbooking. It would be so easy to just give up and say whatever, except that I enjoy it and love the finished product. I think I like my paper pack club because then at least I'm "forced" to scrapbook generally at least once a month. But it's good because it gets me back into the groove!!

I was so busy in June that I didn't do my paper pack club and so I sat down this week to get going on at least doing it for July. I had done one layout a week or two ago but still wanted to do another two. I had to tell myself the other night that I would stop work at 8:30 and scrapbook and I did. I didn't finish my layout, but I started it. It was almost done other than the title and I even knew what I wanted for the title, but I couldn't make it work. I went back last night and figured it out and I even managed to do another layout. My awesome friend, Colleen, came over and we scrapbooked together and even though it was only a short time, we both got up afterwards and felt accomplished. I haven't taken the photo of that layout yet, but I will share it soon!!


In the meantime, here is one I did a couple of months ago. It's an easy layout and by changing the colours and papers, you could do this one several times over and have each one look different.

No comments:

Post a Comment