Friday, July 20, 2012

What's New: Spellbinders Mbossabilities

I discovered Spellbinders Mbossabilities a couple of months ago and they're so cool!! It's like a 2 in 1 embossing folder. You can emboss one design, but if you flip it inside out, there is a different one. It will be great as it takes up less space and my embossing folder drawer is getting full!!

And at a $10 price tag, it's cheaper than the other two packs!

Here are some of the new designs:

Dainty Dots


Garden Lattice

Winter Wonders

Holiday Magic

Bricks and Bark

Kitchen Rubber

 Industrial

Framed Labels One

Ornamental Iron

Awesome Blossoms

 Venetian

Asian

Tweets & Twigs

Lovely Lattice

Retro Mod

Flora



I just got an email from a lovely customer that let me know the first two are actually $18 and measure 8.25x11.75"! I was just going by what I saw at my distributor's so thanks Sheryl for the heads up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment