Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hallowe'en Goosebumps

I had fallen behind on my monthly techniques and so sat down in September and came up with 4. A couple of them used Goosebumps which I hadn't played with for awhile. I really like that stuff even though it's messy and goes against my sticky messy rule (ie: I don't do things that are sticky or messy). Anyway, I spritzed some on my non stick craft sheet and then used it as an ink to stamp on cardstock. When it dried, I added some Distress Ink overtop and buffed it off the Goosebumped area. I love it. I love resist techniques, so I'm always excited to play with a new one.





This card was made with a cool Hallowe'en set I just got in. I am not a big Hallowe'en person, but I thought with kids, it would be cool to have a few stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment