Monday, October 29, 2012

Product Focus: Ranger Heat It Tool

When I first started stamping, I bought a Marvy heat gun and it worked great. It eventually died and I replaced it with another Marvy and it was great too. My mother then wanted one so she could use it to thaw out the horse trailer locks if they froze on their trip down to Florida (they haul the horse to Florida every December and then back in April). She wanted to use it with her Eliminator. Well, the new one wouldn't work, so I gave her my old one which seemed to work with her Eliminator and I had the new Marvy one.

I hated it. The cord on this one was so thick and it wasn't easy to move around, so I thought I'd try the Ranger Heat It tool. It was a good thing I ordered one because not long after it arrived, my Marvy died. I was pretty mad because it had only been less than 6 months (my other ones lasted forever, so not sure what happened with this one). Well, part of me was mad because it was so new and the other was happy because I hated that heat gun.

I love my Ranger Heat It tool though. It has a much wider heating area and so I find I don't burn stuff if it takes awhile to heat. And it's very  nice to hold. Best of all, however, is how quiet it is!! I was doing a demo this weekend while I was at a Retreat and you could barely hear it.

Even though I rarely heat emboss, I use my heat gun all the time to heat set ink and to dry backgrounds and I am so happy with my new Heat It tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment