Saturday, October 6, 2012

What's New

I spent a good chunk of yesterday unpacking my new order and then the doorbell rang and it was another order. Talk about fun!! So, today, I wanted to share some of the new stuff that arrived yesterday!!

Some new M-Bossabilities from Spellbinders (these ones are bigger than the regular ones)

Holiday Magic


Tweets & Twigs


Winter Wonderland


I also got some new tinsel from Tim Holtz

Silver


Black


Autumn



Winter


And I got a very cool new embossing folder set from Hero Arts & Sizzix

Christmas Words & Dots


And what would a stamping addiction be without a couple new stamps?

Stay the Course (I loved these words)


Country Road (What a great masculine set)









I literally just got it all opened and reconciled so I haven't priced anything yet, but if you are interested in anything, just email me and I'll get it priced for you. I also have limited quantities of these so if you are interested, let me know and I will pull it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment