Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 Sale Days of Christmas: Day 2

Today is Pen day. I have four sets of Sakura pens on sale.

First up are Glaze Pens. They work fantastic on coated surfaces such as acetate, glass, metal. You need to let them dry completely, but they you get a shiny glaze type look. Regular price for this set of 10 is $22.50. Sale Price is $19.00.


I LOVE these Metallic pens. They are great for colouring with a shimmer, but without a glittery mess. You can also blend them with water as they are a water based pen. Even my 7 year old daughter does a superb job colouring with them (if they don't sell, I might just give her her own set so she stops using mine!). Sale price is $10.00 (regular $14.00).




When I was in junior high, they had these metallic pens which had colour in the middle and a silver outline as you wrote. They were all the rage. I had a few (of course), but you had to shake them to get them to work and were more of a paint pen. Very cool, but kind of a pain to use at times. Now, Sakura has a gel pen equivalent. They have gold and silver outline variety (each pack has 5 colours). They write with the colour and either a gold or silver shadow/outline. Sale price $6.00 (regular $8.50).

Let me know via post or email if you are interested in any of these deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment