Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Sale Days of Christmas: Day 3

Today it's all about stamps. I have three sets on sale today.


This great bird set from Hot of the Press is full of images. You can use then alone or create a collage with them. I love getting sets of stamps where the images aren't necessarily ones I'd normally buy since they go together and are great with collages. I was never a big collage person, and I still can't glue a ton of stuff together and make it look good, but I like creating a background then stamping a bunch of images on it to create a collage. And when I'm really motivated, I'll use some of them as a resist under the background to create more depth. Sale price: $15 (regular $19)


This set by Pink Paislee would also be great for collages. It's very Antique like and is called Parisian Anthology. Sale price: $5 (regular price $8).


This last set is a bunch of Christmas stamps which would be great for gift tags or on the inside of cards. Sale price $9 (regular price: $13.50)

So, some great deals on stamps!! Email me or post if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment