Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Order

I got another order yesterday afternoon around 1:30 pm. Nothing like almost the last minute!! It had the new Sizzix/Basic Grey Embossing Folder Sets. I brought in 4 of the different sets and they're all gone already. It's funny because I can't ever seem to predict what people will love and what they won't. Sometimes, I have tons of a specific product left over and sometimes, I don't. Anyway, I can order more of these if anyone is interested ($12).


Christmas & Thin Ice

Plaid & Snowflakes

I actually think the plaid is pretty cool. I'm imagining it on Core'dinations paper and then sanded for an awesome background.



Powdered Sugar & Snow Globe

Sugar & Starry Night

I also have a Scor-Buddy available ($20). It's a card sized version of the Scor-Pal. I had one client want one, and I have to bring in two, so I have another one.

I also reordered some of these foam dots. They are awesome. I've been using them quite a bit lately. I used to buy foam tape, but I like these better as they're thicker and I don't have to cut them. There are several sheets in a package and each sheet has various sizes of circle foam dots.



I also have a couple packages of these cool pins. They have a crystal on one end and are quite sparkly.



I meant to post this yesterday, but time got away from me (again). Watch for another post shortly and one a day for the next little while with tons of sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment