Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12 Sale Days of Christmas: Day 4

It was so crazy around here that I didn't get Day 4 posted, so I'll do two today. I did create a bit yesterday though. I'll share it in a few days as it needs to be a surprise for a few days.


I love the Tim Holtz Fragments. Really, I love any of his stuff. These are especially cool though. They're just little squares & rectangles (they also make circle/ovals and tags) of clear plastic. You can do so much with them. You can glue them (I like the Glossy or Matte Accents as they work great) onto patterned paper and give the patterned paper a new dimensional look. You can ink them with alcohol inks or the Adirondack Pigment Inks and then stamp on them. Or you can just stamp on them with Permanent Ink or the Adirondack Pigment Inks (they're water based, so will dry on surfaces on which normal pigment inks wouldn't dry). I have a couple layouts done with these which I can share soon. Sale price: $8 (regular price $10).


These are little foliage embellishments, also by Tim Holtz. You can decorate them or just use them as is. They come with little brads for attaching them. Sale price: $5 (regular price $6).


Lastly, I have some Tim Holtz numerals. They each have holes and are attached with brads. I saw him cover one with patterned paper on his blog once and thought it was very cool. I just haven't had time to play with them yet. Anyway, sale price $5 (regular price $6).

No comments:

Post a Comment