Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's the 12 Sale Days of Christmas: Day 1

The end of the year is approaching and I'm starting to think about having to count all this inventory. I hate counting it and dread it each year, but unfortunately, the accountant requires it, so count I will.

But I want to make it easier for me, so I'm proposing a win-win situation. I'm going to post 12 Days of Sales. Each day, I'll pick a few things and post them on sale. They will stay on sale until the 12 Days are up or they are sold. The sale prices will only be valid for in stock items and while you don't have to pick up your product right away, I need to be paid before December 30, so I can count the items as sold. Otherwise, I still need to count them.

If you are interested, just email me or post a comment and I'll pull it for you.


These 12x12" adhesive sheets are awesome! You can use them in your punches or die cut them and they won't gum anything up. I've cut the sheets on my paper cutter without a problem. When I'm cutting a bunch of stuff out on my Cricut, I will often adhere a sheet to a 12x12" piece of cardstock or patterned paper and then do all my cutting. That way all my items already have adhesive. The Cricut cuts fine through it. Regular price is $10.00, but I have a bunch in stock, so sale price is $7.00.


The other item in today's sale is rolls of foil by Spellbinders. I have 2 gold, 1 blue and 1 copper. I haven't done much with foil, although it is on my list of things to play with. I have done some embossing on it and then sanded off the colour to reveal the silver below. It does a great background! Regular price is $8 and sale is $6.

Look for more deals tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment