Thursday, December 9, 2010

More New Stuff

I got a new order the other day (and there is another one which should arrive today or tomorrow). While there isn't a ton of new to the market product, I have some new to me stuff and some old goodies.



Claudine Hellmuth has designed these stamp sets. There is a foam set which has the "base" for the stamp and then another coordinating set which just contains the matching outlines. I never used to use foam sets because they didn't stamp well, but I took an awesome class a few years ago where we stamped on canvas bags using acrylic paint and the foam stamps work so great with that. So, I wanted to try a couple sets and see how they work with Claudine's acrylic paint (which is incredible) and the Sticky Back Canvas (which I also love). Hopefully, I will have some samples to show. Eventually.


The blending cardstock for the Copic Markers. I will bring in the full packs (125 sheets for $60), but I'm also going to break open a package and sell the sheets for $0.55 each.



More of the bulk Mini Misters ($1.75 each) and I wanted to try these Craft Scrubbies ($5.00). I haven't heard of them before, but I saw them on the Ranger site when I was looking at projects. They are supposed to help get ink off your hands. I'll give them a try and let you know if they work, but I've found most Ranger products do exactly what they say they will do!


A couple Tim Holtz dies which fit in to the Ornament dies ($10)

I have a few Tim Holtz Snowflakes/Snowmen folders ($11.00).


The set of Copic Multiliners. These are such great black markers in a variety of thicknesses. ($21)

If there is something you would like, just post or email me and I'll put it aside for you and not sell it. Hopefully, I'll have some more cool stuff in a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment