Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Orders Have Arrived

I have two new orders that have arrived this week. I've unpacked them and drooled over some of the new and cool stuff. I wanted to post a few pictures of the new product.


Here are a few of the new Tim Holtz Dies and Texture Fades. I also ordered a set of the Copic Multiliners. It's a great set of black pens from extremely fine (0.03) to thick (1.0). While I didn't really like the extremely fine ones (0.03 & 0.05), I loved the thicker ones. But I still think it's worthwhile to have a set of nice black pens. I don't like extra fine pens, though, which contributes to my bias. This set would be great for even doodling and then Zentangle craze!

I love all these mini jewels. I had ordered a set or two with my last order and loved them so much, I ordered a few more colours. They're hard to see in the photo, but they're gorgeous.

A couple more Embossing Folder Sets. Sizzix has some gorgeous Christmas sets out, which I ordered, but they were backordered.


I ordered three new scrapbook sets. My sister is over today and she really likes the other two (Christmas/Snowman themed), as do I. I am not totally sold on this one, but I ordered it because these are not my colours and I thought it might push me a bit. I am working on Eric's album and am getting a bit tired of the same "boy" type colours. I thought I might just go a bit bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment