Friday, November 12, 2010

Out for Delivery

I have an order that is currently Out for Delivery which should mean I will get it today. I always get so excited when I get a new box!! Sometimes, I can't remember what I ordered and it's a little bit like Christmas to open it up and see all the new stuff. Lots of times, stuff looks so different on the internet and it's cool to pick it up and touch it. Of course, it means a mess on my craft room floor, but that's worth it!

So, I will be back later to post about whatever treasures are in that package. In the meantime, here is a card I made for one of the classes I taught.


I used the Time Holtz Tattered Flower die and cut it out of bond paper. I then used that as a reverse mask and coloured the flowers with a Stipple Brush and Worn Lipstick & Dusty Concord Distress Inks. I overstamped the script with Worn Lipstick, then stamped the sentiment with Dusty Concord.

I did cut a couple of flowers out of white cardstock and then coloured and stamped them with the same two colours; layered them and adhered a button in the middle.

I love how you can use a die for so much more than just creating a flower cut out.




No comments:

Post a Comment