Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Hallowe'en


I know it's long past, but I did a quick Hallowe'en page for Eric's album and wanted to share.

It was another really quick page. I just took this Hallowe'en patterned paper and matted my three photos in black. I cut out a Bat in a Circle using my Pumpkin Carving Cricut cartridge and then cut out 2009 and stuck it all down. I didn't bother journaling since really, the pictures say it all.

I haven't stamped or scrapbooked lately and I'm itching to create again. Luckily, my sister is coming over tomorrow for a scrapbook day. I've been frantically cleaning the house and catching up on other work so that I can have a play day tomorrow. I have a bunch of ideas in my head and I'm hoping that I can get them onto paper without too much frustration. So many times, I have ideas in my head, but they can't seam to make it onto the paper without major issue. I have confidence that tomorrow is going to be great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment