Thursday, January 13, 2011

Coming Soon

I had many ultrasounds with Nathalie and wanted to create a page which showed her. Of course, I can't generally make out what is in those fuzzy black and white images, but since I had the pictures, I wanted to do it.

I tried several times to make the layout work and it wouldn't. It just didn't look right. And not in the "I don't love it" way, but in the "This looks awful" way. I didn't mind how I had the photos arranged, but the paper wasn't working. It was late, so I walked away.

I went back to it the next day and swapped out paper another one or two times before settling on the brown. It was still missing something, so I decided to mat it on black. OK, I'm starting to like it better now.

In the end, it came together, but what a struggle. Seriously. But when it's all said and done, I really like it, and I can move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment