Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's CHA Time

Well, almost anyway. I see posts on my Facebook feed about Ranger setting up their booth. I'm sure there will be a ton of new and cool things.

I know I have been absent, but I'm going to try to fix that now. I've been sick this week and haven't felt like doing much.

I was checking out some of the new releases from Tim Holtz. It seems that he has some new smaller dies which look kind of cool. They will be $16 each and so I assume that they are just a bit smaller than his current ones. Here are a few of the new ones:
Mini FlourishMini Branch & Leaf Set

Mini Butterfly Set
Mini Heart Set
Mini Lock & Key Set

I am hoping that these are the perfect size for cards as some would be very cool as an embellishment to a card, especially cut out of grungepaper and distressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment