Friday, January 14, 2011

Ladybug Kisses

I'm away for the weekend enjoying a relaxing meet-up with some old friends. I am so excited, but now that I'm in the groove with this blog thing, I didn't want to just quit for three days, so I thought I'd post some older layouts that I like.

Kayla was playing by the sandbox one day and found a ton of ladybugs. She put one on her face and I got the perfect picture. I used Fragments on this layout on the first page. I adhered them with Glossy Accents to the black polka dot paper, smooshed them around a bit to spread the glue and they dry very quickly. Then I just cut them out and put little ladybug embellishments on top. It was very quick, but completely gave a new look to the patterned paper.

I really like Fragments. You can do so many things with them; they really are very versatile little pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment