Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kayric Club: A Technique Club

We all love techniques, right?? I have decided to have a technique club for those people who are interested.

Sign up fee is $10/year. You may join at anytime. Members receive one new technique sheet each month. Each sheet will be 8.5x11” and will include a supply list, instructions & a sample of the technique. It may also include additional colour photos relevant to the technique.

In addition, Kayric Club members will receive 10% off any of the product used if I need to order it in. If I have it in stock, then a 5% discount will apply. This is applicable for the entire month. For example, if I use Distress Inks & Embossing Folders, then any colour of Distress Ink and any embossing folder would be subject to the discount (not just the specific colour/folder I may have used). Applicable product will be listed at the bottom of the technique sheet.

There is no obligation to buy product or attend demos. Members are welcome to pay the yearly fee and then just receive their technique sheets/samples.

Please note that I will likely showcase these techniques on my blog as well, but I will make sure that Kayric Club members have them at least a week before I publish them on my blog. I will send out an email to Club members with an advance copy of the technique and then I’ll give you your printed version with the sample when I see you next.

I will also be demonstrating these techniques at demo nights so you can see it in real life as well if you can attend. There is no obligation to attend and if you missed a demo, just ask the next time you see me and I will try to show you.

For those whom I don't see often, I am willing to mail your sheets for the cost of actual postage. Let me know how often you want your sheets sent out and I will figure out the cost.

I'm excited to write that I already have 11 people signed up as Kayric Club members!!

No comments:

Post a Comment