Friday, March 11, 2011

Spotty Eiffel Tower

I love this Eiffel Tower Stamp (Art Impressions). I don't know what it is about it, but I just love it. And I love the background stamp which I've used on several cards recently.

The background is the same as has been featured all week. This one was done with Victorian Velvet & Dusty Concord Distress Inks and the Seeing Spots folder. I then stamped the background image (from "I See Paris" by Tim Holtz) with Dusty Concord. I stamped the Eiffel Tower and saying (Inkadinkado) in black overtop.

To create the perfectly matching bottom design, I cut the spotty background and a purple cardstock at the same time with one of my Tim Holtz border dies. The trick is to make sure your purple cardstock is about an inch bigger than what you are going to layer on top of it. Then place and match up the bottom and cut the rest of the sides to fit.

Then I just stamped the saying below the panel. It's another saying from one of Tim Holtz' word sets stamped in Dusty Concord.

No comments:

Post a Comment