Monday, March 28, 2011

A Little Tease

I've been so busy the last week. It was my oldest daughter's birthday and getting ready for that took away all my playing and posting time. I'm going to try to make up for it this week though.

It's almost the beginning of April and that means a new technique for the Kayric Club. I was busy last week playing with stuff and I found a simple technique which I loved. So, I am posting a sneak peek of a card made with it. There will be more to follow! If you are interested in joining the Kayric Club, you can email me or post here. Click here for more information.


I had my favorite Canada Post guy show up today with a big brown box full of goodies. I haven't opened it yet (I was too busy today), but tomorrow is the day and so I will have lots of stuff to post and show off this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment