Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paper Packs

I love paper. I believe I've said that many times. So, I was giddy when I opened up my new paper packs. I probably don't need anymore as I'm running out of room, but I still order a few every so often. They make scrapbooking so much easier! I posted last fall about it and one of my friends bought a pack. Recently, she told me how quick her album came together because she didn't have to think about how to put paper together. It really made my day!

I have three new paper packs: two from Basic Grey and one from Echo Park. I haven't ordered packs from them before, but it looks really nice! The Basic Grey packs each have 18 double sided papers, one sheet of alphabet stickers and one sheet of cardstock stickers. The Echo Park pack has 12 double sided papers, one sheet of alphabet stickers and one sheet of element stickers.

Basic Grey: Life of the Party ($20)

Basic Grey: Hopscotch ($20)

Springtime: ($14)

No comments:

Post a Comment