Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Textured Impressions

I opened my box of new product and it was like Christmas. It was so much fun to rip through everything and look at all the cool stuff I had ordered. I tend to have a short memory and often can't remember what I ordered, so it's always exciting to see. I'm hoping to post a bunch of the new stuff over the next few days. If you are interested in any of it, either post a comment or send me an email and I will put it aside for you. I only have 2 of each of these sets. They are $13 a set (GST is included).

I've been working on my technique for my Technique Club and it uses embossing folders, so I'm so excited to have some new ones to play with!

Floral Flourishes & Vines

Flowers & Bow Strings

Corners & DamaskFlowers & Flourish

Corners & Lattice
Flourish, Dots & Ribbon
Country & Flowering Foliage

Elegant Vine & Flair

Garden Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment