Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's a Stamp Day

I am excited about the response I've received to my two blog posts about new product. Yeah! Thanks and sorry that I haven't gotten back to everyone. I was gone all day yesterday and it's month/quarter/year end for various companies around here and so unfortunately, that has held my focus for most of today. I will respond to you tonight though!

For day 3 of my new product list, I've decided to post about a couple stamp sets that just arrived. I don't tend to order a lot of stamps since they're so personal, but once in awhile I really like a set and I'll bring it in. Generally I keep one and just try to sell off the other one. I have two sets to showcase today.

First of all is a Hot off The Press set called "Far East Beauty." It is $18.
Second Set is an Inkadinkado set called "Meadow." Cost for that one is $10

I also have one Scor-Buddy in Stock. It's made by Scor-Pal which makes the 12x12 version, but this one is much smaller and is meant more for cards. It's very portable and comes with its own little travel bag pouch. Cost is $20 and I only have one in stock.


Again, just let me know if you would like any of these and I'll put them away for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment