Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Demo Night/Open House

We recently completely renovated our kitchen. Like gutted it to the walls and started over. It's pretty much completely done now and we love it! I was thinking of having a demo night/open house and I've decided to just do it!!

So, for those in the area, you are invited to a Demo Night/Open House at my house next Tuesday, October 26, 2010 from 7:00 - 9:00 pm. I will have some new product out and I'll have a bunch of sale stuff as well. Come check out the new kitchen and we'll just visit and have fun. It will be Open House style, so come for as little or as long as you'd like.

I wanted to post a scrapbook layout I did a couple of years ago. It's a photo of Kayla with a ladybug on her eye. I used the Fragments by Tim Holtz and adhered them on top of some patterned paper with Glossy Accents. Then I just glued a little ladybug on top. It changes the look of the patterned paper and is a quick and easy embellishment.


Please let me know if you can come on Tuesday by either emailing me or posting a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment