Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm new to this.

I've never blogged before and am hoping that I can keep this up. I've been told I should blog before, but I always laughed and wondered who would follow it. Now, I'm hoping that I can keep it updated and that it will motivate me to stamp and scrapbook.

I'm a stamper first and then a scrapbooker. I love ink and I love putting stamps on paper. I started scrapbooking as a way to help justify all of my supplies and since having children, I have tried to scrapbook more. I hope that it is a wonderful gift and legacy that I can leave them. I know that they love to look through the books and "remember" what has happened. But that's OK. It will hopefully help them fill in the blanks as they get older.

I've debated starting a blog for awhile and finally decided to just take the plunge. I know NOTHING about blogging and so my blog is fairly simple, but hopefully I'll learn and will one day be able to make it more mine. In the meantime, it will be what it will be.

I do some stamping and scrapbooking supply resale. It's not a huge part of my business, but it gives me the opportunity to play with new stuff and so I love it. I am hoping, in part, to use my blog to show off new product and ideas for how to use it. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or post.

I really hope that I can keep up with this and that others will find it fun and interesting to read.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy! I hope I don't disappoint people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't wait to follow you all the time. (ok, that sounds stalkerish, but, really it is just because you are so dang creative)

    ReplyDelete