Sunday, October 17, 2010

An Order

I received an order on Friday and unpacked it today. It's always exciting to see what is in the box. I know that I should know what is in it since I ordered it, but it's still fun to see new product up close and personal. It's hard, sometimes, to see what something is really like from a small picture online.

I thought I'd give a small peek of a few things that were in my box.

Here it is all laid out. It wasn't a terribly big order, so not a lot of stuff.

I have a bunch of new Shimmer Sheets in stock now. I love the new iridescent colours (purple, dark and light pink, blue and light green). I also have red and green metallic.


I love these new embellishments by 7 Gypsies and Making Memories. I really like the Tim Holtz embellishements and 7 Gypsies has similar gears, except theirs have little gems on them for some extra bling. Then the Making Memories brads are just so sparkly. They're very cool.

I've started making my own glimmer mists. Tim Holtz posted directions on his blog. You put a dropperful of Distress Ink refill in a mini mister, fill it most of the way (leaving some room at the top though) with water and then put some Perfect Pearls in it. Put the top on and shake it up. I have tons of Tattered Angels and Smooch Spritzes, but I like these homemade ones too because they match the Distress Inks. I decided that I would bring in the mini misters in bulk so people could buy however many they wanted. I also got myself a couple more of the Mini Mister blocks so I can house all my new Glimmer Mists.


The new Spellbinders dies are out now too. I had some customers order the Half Moon Circles and Squares and the Beaded Ovals. They're very pretty.


Lastly, I ordered one of the new Tim Holtz Texture Fade sets. It looks like they've changed the packaging which I quite like. The old packaging had a long, tall package which was hard to fit in a box to transport. I like the new pillow pack.
I have some more stuff, but I'll leave it at that for now. I'll be putting a new order in soon and if there is anything you want, just let me know. Hopefully, I can get back to creating tomorrow after I do some invoicing and order stuff. I'm almost caught up to Eric's 4th birthday and I'm feeling motivated. I can see the end of his book in the near distance and I'm gearing up to reach it.

5 comments:

  1. Those scallop Spellbinders - are they mine???
    If yes, new toys to play with. YES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie,
    Yes, two of them are yours! I'll bring them tonight to Wye Not.

    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would that new tool be the noisy one that I was giving you a bad time about? Besides that - keep up the good work - and the new stuff looks like I need some of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Colleen. The tool is the noisy (but very cool) one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lacey circle and squares, can't wait to get them myself.

    ReplyDelete