Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tiny Hands, Tiny Feet

The other day, I sat down to scrapbook and wanted a quick page. I grabbed some tan cardstock and went in search of paper which would go with it. I ended up with this peachy pink dotted paper which was so outside my normal zone. I thought I'd go with it and see where it led. I get tired of always using the same colours. From the dotted paper, I managed to find two colours of cardstock which would match, which was rather impressive since they are not colours I would normally buy. But it was meant to be.

What resulted was a layout I really like. It's simple, but I still like how it turned out. And I even like the peachy salmon colours.


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet layout ...
    BTW - great name.
    ~ Jacqueline from Ontario

    PS. check out the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop .. there is so much talent here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete